MAPC: A Library for Efficient and Exact Manipulation of Algebraic Points and
MAPC is a C++ library for manipulating algebraically defined points and
curves in the plane. MAPC represents points and curves exactly, and makes
use of a number of approaches to increase the efficiency of manipulation
on these points. MAPC includes classes for polynomials, 1D and 2D points,
and algebraic plane curves.
The navigation bar
Use the navigation bar at the left to access different areas of MAPC.
- For general information about MAPC and the MAPC developers, follow
- For information
on downloading and installing MAPC, follow "Installation."
- For documentation on the MAPC system, follow "Documentation."
- To see some example applications that MAPC has been applied to, see
- Folow "Future Versions" to learn about what we hope
to add to MAPC in the future.
- For a technical report on MAPC, see "Paper."
MAPC (c) 1998 UNC Department of Computer Science
Please send comments
or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.